Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cracked out

I made a huge mistake tonight. Namely, I ate a bar of chocolate (Green and Black brand) that was "coffee" flavored. I don't know about you, but usually when I eat something coffee-flavored, I don't really get a caffeine jolt from it. But this stuff, I guess, is basically chock-full of actual espresso beans. I ate almost the whole bar at like 8:30 pm. By like 10pm, I felt completely amped and jittery and crazy. I drink coffee every day, so it takes a LOT to make me feel like this. Granted, I ate nearly the whole bar, but, man! I laid in bed tossing and turning for about 2 hours. I finally just got up. 2 am! Damn! This really stinks because I am going to be tired and miserable tomorrow morning when the kids wake me at 7am. I still feel crazy and cracked out almost 6 hours after eating that thing. This is nuts. As I was laying in bed, tossing and turning, I realized that i never did write that "vegan manifesto" post, so I decided to do it now. Hence, my next post.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics