Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally, a blog that lives up to its name

I feel like nobody actually reads this blog, but what the hell. I'll update it anyway. [If you are actually reading this, would you mind commenting? i'm just curious.]

Jay got offered TWO, yes two jobs within a 24 hour period. We thought the choice would be rather tough, but it was made easier by a large difference in the amount of money (ah, money, the great decider) as both jobs had plusses and minuses.

Nothing is happening on my job front, but I think I've decided that I will work part time next year. Because I now have a choice (which is very nice) I don't see the reason to stress myself out while working full time, when I could spend the last year home with Elsie before she goes to school. Emmett is growing up fast, too. I'd like to be around more for them, so this is what I'll do. If I cant find a part time teaching job, I guess I'll just sub again, although I'd rather not, I guess. Its easy, just not very fufilling.

So Jay starts his new, high paying, high responsiblity job on Monday. He is very excited to get his career back on track after almost 9 months of un- or semi-employment.

so...YAY!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics