Tuesday, February 26, 2008

plastic-free, chemical-free toiletries

I found a source for shampoo, conditioner, and shaving soap/cream (and hand soap!) that requre no plastic bottles, and no chemicals or weird ingredients.

http://soap-lady.com/index.html

They are made in Oregon, too, so also local! (for us, anyway). I will report back and let you know how they work.

Now if I could just find laundry and dish soap in this kind of format...I guess I could use Dr. Bronners and get it in bulk. We need to get back to doing that.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

We get an awesome laundry soap from People's coop called Lifeline (weird name). It comes in bulk but is usually out of stock...also comes in 1 gallon jugs. It lasts a loooooong time.

People's also has Biokleen bulk dish soap.

Thanks for the soap/shampoo link!

 
Clicky Web Analytics